EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER XL Firesteel
The Exotac nanoSTRIKER XL Firesteel is a collapsible ferrocerium fire starter, encased in a sealed, waterproof case. The EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER XL Firesteel is sealed with o-rings to keep moisture out. Small enough to keep on your keyring - big enough to do the most demanding jobs. The Exotac nanoSTRIKER XL Firesteel is the big brother of the Exotac nanoSTRIKER.
The nanoSTRIKER XL from EXOTAC is a collapsible ferrocerium fire starter, encased in a sealed, waterproof case. The nanoSTRIKER XL is sealed with o-rings to keep moisture out, which can degrade firesteels.
Still small enough to keep on your Land Rover keyring - big enough to do the most demanding jobs. No reason not to add this to your keyring, survival necklace or to your pack. We feel that the nanoSTRIKER XL is a superb progression of the original nanoSTRIKER - it has been designed and engineered and is supplied by people who are proud of their products.
Available in GunMetal, Olive Drab, Orange and Black.
The nanoSTRIKER Features:
- Patent Pending Collapsible self-contained fire starter
- Ferrocerium rod works when wet
- Lightweight 6061 aircraft aluminum body
- Stainless steel 440C striker hardened to >50HRC
- Burns at nearly 3000 degrees C
- Replaceable 1/4" ferrocerrium & magnesium rod
- Ultra sharp tungsten carbide striking tool
- More than 3000 fire starting strikes per rod.
Included in the nanoSTRIKER box:
- Split ring for keyring carry
- nanoSTRIKER XLtm with ferrocerium rod
- Extra set of o-rings
- Instruction Manual