The Exotac matchCAP is a waterproof match case for carrying safety, strike anyware and NATO matches. The Exotac matchCAP XL has striking surfaces for all types of matches. Exotac matchCAP XL has O rings that seal it from moisture. It can be used for other items other than matches. Exotac matchCAP is the smaller brother of the Exotac matchCAP XL.
The EXOTAC matchCAP™ is a waterproof match case that can carry all sizes of matches from the standard kitchen strike-on-the-box safety match to NATO lifeboat matches and even the extended length matches sold by REI. The the dual-striker design means that you can use safety matches, strike-anywhere matches, or a combination of the two.
We are proud to introduce the EXOTAC matchCAP to the UK and Europe - as well as our other customers around the world.
Sealed with an O-ring which keeps both the matches and the red phosphorus (strike-on-the-box) striker dry.
EXOTAC matchCAP Features:
- Patent pending waterproof, safe and redundant match striker design
- Works with both safety and strike anywhere matches
- Holds matches up to 72mm in length
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Unique lanyard attachment allows for two 550 paracord loops
- Waterproof to depths >5 metres
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction Anodized and laser engraved for durability
- Unique knurl for grip and use with strike anywhere matches
The EXOTAC matchCAP Package Includes:
- Match case
- Extra O-rings
- Extra match strikers
- Instruction Manual
EXOTAC matchCAP Specifications:
External Diameter: 23mm
Internal Diameter: 15mm throat tapers to 20mm at base
Capacity: REI Stormproof Matches: 12 , NATO / Lifeboat Matches: 16, Kitchen Matches: 20 NATO / Lifeboat Matches: 16, Kitchen Matches: 20